Sunday, September 7, 2008

Searching for new ideas!







So, I've been searching for some new ideas for my crocheting, and I have come up with a few. I stumbled across this cute little site called The Purl Bee that gave me a few good ideas! You can see them pictured.


The little dress is adorable I think! It would be so much fun to make a cute little dress for my niece in FL. Now I just need to find something super boyish to make Little Jacob!


In other news, I finished my caplet, and I'm super stoaked about it. I went out and bought some cool vintage buttons, and sewed them onto it, and now I just have to tie in all the lose ends, and tah-dah! it's finito! I hope to get some photos uploaded onto here and my website soon!


No other real new I suppose. Just working LONG hours and spending the rest of my days curled up on the couch with a ball of yarn!

FUN! <3


Toodles for now xoxo






No comments: