Monday, September 8, 2008

Two new products

I posted two new products in the store this morning. The Jandie Scarf which was made with my dear friend who moved away to Chicago in mind, and The SWS Hat. The scarf turned out beautiful, it was a bit time consuming, but still it looks good! And the hat took almost no time to make, and it turned out better than I could have imagined! It's reversible, ribbed on one side and not on the other! How cool?!


I used a soy wool yarn to make the hat, and unlike wool, the soy wool feels like silk, and it almost crochets itself! Not to mention how soft it is, and how warm it will keep you! I'm super excited about finding it!

1 comment:

erin, maker of chimes said...

That's really neat that you've used soy wool. Never would've guessed it, but definitely a fun selling point!